Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation & create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community & collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have been rated a leader by the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
Customer Advocacy Specialist is responsible for planning & executing programs to support customer advocacy & reference initiatives. Reporting into Acquias Senior Customer Marketing Manager, this individual will work in an interdisciplinary capacity to promote customer satisfaction, advocacy, & loyalty. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results & is effective in project management & cross-functional communication. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is passionate about engaging with customers & turning advocates into Acquias biggest fans. This role is a new & critical one within Acquia, & will require strategic input & direction to inform the evolution of Acquias customer advocacy program.
- Build & maintain an advocacy program to maximize customer involvement in initiatives that drive renewal retention, customer engagement, references, & loyalty.
- Support customer advocacy activities, such as sourcing & managing advocacy assets & interactions, including sales references, case studies, PR, & speaking engagements at our customer conference, Acquia Engage.
- Educate internal teams (e.g. sales, field marketing, demand generation, or communications) about the availability of advocacy assets & references.
- Management & hygiene of customer advocacy database.
- Build & manage an engaged customer community through quarterly product & user groups.
- Measure customer satisfaction & improve customer participation in Acquias quarterly customer survey (NPS).
- Own the Acquia Engage Awards, Acquias annual award program that features the best examples of our customers & partners work.
Skills & Attributes
- 1-2 years in customer advocacy and/or marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to cultivate & maintain effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic & tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team & as an independent performer.
- Ability to work effectively & collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders, including an aptitude to analyze & prioritize requests from sales & marketing teammates.
- Proven customer-centric orientation.
- Strong project management & oral/written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable around Customer Sentiment efforts, like Net Promoter Score (NPS) & CSAT is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, & advocacy management technologies is a plus.
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.