Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Executive Support team is essential to improving the overall efficiency & productivity of our Management team. The team is empowered to gather ample business context & partner with Executives to understand the unique challenges & priorities of their functional area & how that relates to the organization as a whole. An Executive Assistant at Clover is expected to think critically about existing processes, develop an advanced perspective on how the Executive team can be most effective with their time & actively implement structural improvements.
We are looking for an experienced & autonomous Executive Assistant to join the team & provide full-cycle support to 1-2 members of our Executive team. You will have the opportunity to scope & execute on special cross-functional projects & are expected to drive strategic initiatives within the Executive Support function.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Be accountable for the calendar of the executives you support; schedule large volumes of internal & external meetings across various time zones.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Clover's business goals & the priorities/challenges of the Executive team; leverage business context to drive strategy around meeting cadences, formats & information flow for the Executive team.
- Build & enforce structure into calendars; proactively monitor to ensure there are no conflicts & overall adherence to the establish scheduling standards; responsible for creating & reviewing agendas prior to meetings.
- Hold the Executive Team & Senior Leadership accountable for deliverables; push back when necessary to ensure that Executives are operating as efficiently as possible in relation to shifting priorities.
- Provide end-to-end support to the executives you support; relieving them of all administrative details, projects & workflows.
- Coordinate international & domestic travel arrangements & be available to triage any issues as they arise.
- Greet guests & ensure onsite meetings flow smoothly (e.g. ordering lunch, printing materials, virtual meetings etc.).
- Manage & oversee special projects from the Executive Team or within the Executive Support team as necessary.
You will love this job if:
- You pride yourself on your organization skills & your superior attention to details.
- You are a problem solver & always open to new ways & ideas. No task is impossible & you're excited to take challenges head-on.
- You have a strong sense of urgency & can work longer hours when necessary.
- You're proactive & can adapt to changing priorities & schedules.
- You can perform duties with the utmost confidentiality & discretion.
- You are capable of relying on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals.
- You have strong interest & understanding of Clover Healths mission & values.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience supporting C-level Executives.
- You are diligent & strategic, knowing when to push back & how to stay organized to achieve maximum productivity.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; professional demeanor & discretion is a must.
- You are tech savvy & have previous experience with Google Apps & Gmail for calendaring.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.