South Cone Field Marketing Specialist- Gympass, Argentina
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
As South Cone Field Marketing Specialist you will report to the Latam Field Marketing Manager. Your responsibilities will include execution of local channel marketing initiatives, with a focus on events & local partnerships. As Field marketer, you will have to partner closely with local leadership & sales teams, identifying regional opportunities & localizing global marketing initiatives.
ASouth Cone Field Marketing Specialistat Gympass will:
- Local events execution including:
- Mapping & execution of local sponsorship & branded events opportunities;
- Contracts & payments control;
- Production of folders & swags;
- Alignment with partners on execution & logistics;
- Briefing for design team to produce different materials needed for events;
- Alignment with BDD/BDR team on strategy, execution & logistics;
- Manage events calendar, track results;
- Select, brief & manage providers (booth, brand activations).
- Validate translations/localization of global marketing content;
- Post local content & manage local corporate social media profiles, in alignment with Regional Content & PR team;
- Liaise with content & growth team to brief on: content for presentations, content for paid media campaigns, production of collaterals from events;
- Identify local opportunities for cooperation (NGO, companies, advisors, influencers);
- Develop & maintain relationships with local allies;
- valuate & organize co-marketing or shared initiatives (e.g. shared media presence, commercial exchanges, researches).
The qualifications required for this position are:
- 1-3 years of proven track record in developing & executing integrated marketing tactics with a focus on events - B2B marketing experience is highly desirable
- Capable of working closely with internal stakeholders & customers
- Enthusiastic team player with make it happen attitude
- Solid event organization experience
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes
- Experience in Global multi-cultural organizations & global marketing team
- Fluency in spoken & written English & Spanish is mandatory
What can Gympass offer you?
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.
Join this mission!