Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
The Account Manager- Demand Ops will partner with our demand sales team to provide best-in-class account management for our demand side partners (including DSPs, ATDs, Agencies & Brands). The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in programmatic video as well as a proven ability to provide excellent client service & customer facing support. This person will be operationally focused, detail oriented & have a desire to drive revenue through strategic partner management & smart questioning.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the sales team by implementing & troubleshooting our programmatic CTV & video PMP deals.
- Partner with & support the programmatic CTV sales team in driving spend, & provide best in class customer focused account management to our demand partners
- Assist with onboarding additional liquidity from demand partners
- Promote best practices across the team with a key focus on excellent campaign execution
- Identify trends through data-driven insights to inform revenue optimization strategies
- Maximize campaign revenue for video impressions sold programmatically
- Monitor KPIs (VCR, STR, Viewablility, SIVT etc) & make optimization recommendations
What we are looking for:
- Experience with SSPs, DSPs & digital media planning process / workflow
- Experience with CTV & mobile in-app programmatic video preferred
- Direct hands-on experience with programmatic video advertising & related concepts (Mime type, API frameworks, Ad Exchanges, Tracking Pixels, 3rd party wrapper tags, ad server macros etc.)
- Strong analytical, technical aptitude & communication skills
- Ability to establish & manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Capable of working effectively with ever changing priorities & short deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in programmatic video advertising (revenue operations, account management, digital media planning)
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!