We are looking for an experienced product manager to join a new team reimagining how work gets captured & where work starts & ends in Asana. From the nuts & bolts of improving the text editing experience to transforming unstructured data into structured data & inviting collaboration, you will drive a high impact roadmap that sets Asana on a new course. You thrive in complex, ambiguous problem spaces where its your job to deeply understand customer needs, set strategy, & invent innovative solutions with your team. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration & getting in the weeds with your team to make work easier for teams everywhere.
The Product Management team drives Asanas product strategy & execution, translating customer needs & opportunities into a compelling roadmap & working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity & collaboration. Were defining the Work Management category & inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together & see the larger purpose behind their work. Youll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, & Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, & Marketing to ship great product. Youll take part in every type of product work here from strategy to product to process improvements conceptualizing, launching, & iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
What youll achieve
- Set the vision, strategy, & roadmap for your team & the teams it will touch.
- Ruthlessly prioritize customer value & clearly articulate whats needed so your team can focus & execute quickly.
- Build a high-performing cross-functional team with deep customer insights, co-creation & camaraderie.
- Change the trajectory of the leading Work Management solution to help humanity thrive by enabling teams to work together effortlessly.
- 4+ years product management experience building customer-facing software (at every stage, including inception, launch, & iteration)
- Deep intuition & passion for solving customer problems
- Creative product thinking & proven execution
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Strategic & analytical, insights-driven thinking
- Drive to elevate the PM team by identifying process improvements & mentoring others
- Experience with rich text editing products & wikis, a plus
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.