Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company thats changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words & transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana & 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase & American Express.
In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Senior Product Marketer based in New York. This is a key role & is responsible for driving the adoption & growth of Persado, by creating differentiated Go-to-Market positioning, target messaging, & incisive sales enablement to drive demand, awareness, continued revenue growth, & category leadership.
What We Want You To Do:
- Plan, prioritize, & coordinate all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness & adoption & achieve category leadership
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop product positioning & messaging that articulates a value proposition & product narrative
- Develop our messaging to gain both technical & business mindshare amongst senior executives in the enterprise
- Understand what aspects of the product messaging & positioning are effective in the field, & use this feedback to inform marketing priorities & adjust our materials
- Drive the development of compelling written & visual content, including product roadmaps, datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, & more
- Develop content for internal & external use including sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, etc.
- Work with our training team to produce materials that enable sales & accelerate the deal cycle, bringing the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors messaging & marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve & ensure clear differentiation
What We Want To See:
- At least 5 years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- Self starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen
- Ability to create & maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives, you have excellent time management skills, & thrive under tight deadlines & quick turnaround times
- Impeccable writing skills: You are a storyteller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material, (e.g. case studies & white papers), & bullet-point content for one-pagers & webpages
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences & customer-facing messaging
- Adept at influencing peers & managers, & building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D & product to sales & marketing
- BA/BS or Master's degree, preferably with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals & work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary & equitable compensation - Were committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays & flexible paid-time-off
- Annual company off-sites to keep our global offices feeling local
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year & charitable giving matching
- Weekly meals & a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity & inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Classification : Public