Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities, personal development & at the same time giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour Interactive is seekingfora Data Analyst that willwork closely with the game's stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment & monetize Behaviour's customers.
In this role, you will :
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings
- Create regular reporting & create game's KPIs dashboards usingTableau
- Work alongside Product Managers & Designers to help define & recommend KPIs
- In collaboration with the game development team, lead the integration of tracking requirements (telemetry) for all projects you are assigned
- Identify opportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play & player's' behaviour data, with the overall goal of improving KPIs
- Extensive experience in analytical programming such as Python & R is a plus
- Skillsand mastery ofthesoftwareTableau(andExcel)
- Excellent SQL skills; extensive experience querying large & complex data sets
- Prior experience inthefieldsof analytics, business intelligence or CRM
- Strong communication skills & experience in communicating findings to various stakeholders with different backgrounds
- Genuine interest ingames
- Experience in working for an internet / technology company or a games company is a strong plus but not mandatory
- Ability to work inafast-paced environment & strong problem solving skills are required
- Ability to work as a team member is required
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity & diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, & competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculineisusedwithout any discrimination & for the solepurpose of lightening the text.