GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We're hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Senior Manager who can identify business opportunities & run experiments & campaigns to drive growth.
Our offices are based in New York, LA, & Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Own the global strategy & execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing, creating strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer purchase journey: onboarding, explore, discovery, checkout.
- Partner with analytics & creative teams to drive acquisition through new strategies & optimization of CRM channels: email marketing, in-product communications, mobile/desktop push, etc. Drive & optimize KPIs including CTR, open rate, conversion, unsubscription.
- Collaborate with customer success, product, & other growth teams to leverage customer interaction touchpoints & find innovative ideas to increase subscriptions in the US, Latam, & Europe.
- Create email segmentation & content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, research, & other industry-specific data.
- Build hypothesis-based tests, identify opportunities & run AB tests in segmentation, channel, & messaging in order to optimize & drive improvements to KPIs.
- Drive growth globally while balancing out specific local demands & requests. Having the right judgment to manage campaigns & initiatives efficiently, while still being relevant for key growth markets.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing business processes & apply solutions to remove bottlenecks & improve the team's efficiency.
- Manage a global team in different countries & time zones.
WHO YOU ARE
- A consumer marketing expert with 6+ years experience, preferably at technology companies.
- You have experience managing multiple acquisition channels, digital marketing, & marketing automation, including email, in-app communications, push, sms, etc. at a high-growth company.
- You're focused on growth, with strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making, natural affinity for numbers, analytics, optimization, & the workings of complex systems, including experimentation methodologies & A/B testing.
- A passion & understanding of customer personas & consumer insights to craft relevant messaging, leading & influencing Creative teams, Design & Copywriting.
- A strong people manager with experience directly leading & developing teams.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative & innovative approach.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate collaboration & cross-functional work across internal & external stakeholders.
- A plus if you have experience in regional or global teams, managing or reporting to stakeholders across the globe.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (US)
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.