OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As consumers wave goodbye to ownership, join us as we help companies win on their journey to usership!
YOUR MISSION: This position will manage & enhance Zuoras unique portfolio of employee benefits & perks. You will influence the business, create partnerships, & grow cross-functional relationships.
THE OPPORTUNITY (AKA: Why you want this role over any other out there)
We are looking for an accomplished, creative benefits professional to build our global employee benefits & perks portfolio while constantly striving to innovate beyond traditional benefit/perks solutions. Youll learn the ZEO culture inside & out such that you are able to continue our track record of crafting cutting-edge benefits, perks & employee experiences that appeal to candidates & ZEOs. Your work will be instrumental to Zuora achieving its mission by empowering every ZEO to be wildly successful.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Shape, launch, manage, & continually improve Zuoras global employee benefits & perks portfolio/programs & associated policies & infrastructure, including but not limited to programs & experiences related to health & financial wellness, time outside of the office, personal & professional employee development, & FUN.
- Play a leading role in understanding & incorporating Zuoras employment legal/regulatory compliance requirements & guidelines, including but not limited to EEO & VETS-100 filings, Affirmative Action Plans, employee handbooks, & data privacy & retention.
- Manage & successfully scale our Zuora Leaves of Absence program
- Internalize & apply a customer-centric framework to everything you do, whether it be about benefits & compliance.
- Establish effective & productive partnerships with internal stakeholders across Zuora, but especially in ZEO Success, Finance & Legal; drive alignment through collaboration & influence. You will need to frequently drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Adopt & adapt current best market practices where & when it makes sense for Zuora, always keeping in mind alignment to Zuoras unique culture while contributing to attracting & retaining the very best talent.
- Lead annual benefits renewal processes globally in partnership with benefits consultants & brokers
- Monitor, interpret & implement relevant changes related to government regulations/legislation
- Effectively manage relationships with outside service providers- brokers/consultants, legal counsel, vendors, carriers, etc. ensuring high performance standards.
- Develop & execute an effective communication strategy for initiatives & programs.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and/or experience plus minimum 7 years of experience with developing, launching, & managing global benefit programs, ideally in a global, high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced, software company.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Strong vendor management skills with proven success of sustained, cost-effective, customer-centric relationships
- A strong understanding of & ability to adapt/apply US, EMEA, & APAC best practices & market data/trends.
- Proven analytical skills & a keen eye for detail (you can tell when somethings off, & wont be satisfied until its fixed). You place a high importance on solving problems & errors at a systemic level- not just the symptoms.
- Strong common sense & judgment & the confidence to independently apply these to make sound supportable decisions.
- Very strong initiative to take the lead in solving problems while prioritizing to focus on the most important ones, & a track record showing how youve done this in the past.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills with the versatility to adapt to diverse audiences across different communication vehicles.
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals & groups at all levels within the organization.
- Strong Workday & Plansource systems & digital application skills.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.