JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Commercial Strategy & Planning, Manager for Canada. In this role, you will work with stakeholders across JUUL sales, product-brand, trade marketing, sales operations, supply chain, finance, & regulatory-legal & senior leadership in Canada to strengthen JUULs position in the marketplace. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a combination of management consulting & cross-functional corporate roles as defined below. In this role youll be wearing different hats, so you should be comfortable jumping in & out of projects both strategic & operational.
The roles responsibilities will include:
- Perform commercial business planning, implementation, & evaluation to deliver solutions that drive profitable sales growth.
- Drive the commercial efforts supporting customer promotions, product launches, brand campaigns, new channel strategy, & trade marketing & sales operations execution.
- Define implementation priorities & execution plans. Manage external & internal customer relationships, influencing strategy & execution.
- Structure strategic plans & analyze business problems, including assessments of risks, benefits, & operational agility. Counsel executives to ensure organizational alignment.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of experience in a combination of management consulting & corporate roles
- Proven history of project leadership & positive results in a highly cross-functional, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Self-starter with ability to focus on tactical execution to get the job done
- Demonstrated interest in the CPG, tech, or medical device industries
- Consultative mindset, with the ability to influence without direct authority, & to develop strong cross-functional partnerships
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- High level of proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work both collaboratively & independently
- Preferred: Experience in commercial planning, & project management of sales, trade-marketing or distribution strategy
- Preferred: Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or business operations
- Bonus: Experience at a high-growth startup
- Bonus: Experience designing & implementing best-in-class process with cross-functional partners
- Bonus: Functional understanding spanning sales, product-brand, trade marketing, sales operations, supply chain, finance, & regulatory / legal
- Bonus: Familiarity with data visualization & reporting tools (Tableau, Salesforce, etc.)
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C