Every month, two & a half million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses in our review community. We have now reached 50 million reviews from consumers around the world. Things tend to move fast at Trustpilot, particularly our global growth & presence. With this rapid growth also comes a massive amount of data, which we can use to greatly improve our products, user experience, internal systems & customer insight.
About the Role
Due to exciting growth, we now have an opening for a VP of Consumer Marketing, based in either our New York or London Offices. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will be pivotal in taking our Consumer Marketing strategy to the next level.
We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who will help us position the product & company for growth, as well as, build the Trustpilot brand to bring consumers & businesses together on the worlds most powerful review platform.
The successful candidate for this role will have significant experience in senior roles within the consumer marketing space. Key to success will be an ability to manage multiple agendas from the Senior Leadership Team, while using well developed influencing skills to deliver the required outcomes of Marketing.
- Develop & execute integrated global marketing strategies & advertising programs to drive consumer brand awareness & product adoption
- Serve as the voice of the consumer, both externally & internally with key stakeholders. Define & share audience insights to build & implement go-to-market strategies
- Partner with the Product team to shape & influence consumer product experiences throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop positioning & messaging that differentiates Trustpilot by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, & competitive forces
- Drive user acquisition & engagement by building & implementing consumer specific campaigns (online & offline) & community events
- Work closely with B2B marketing & sales teams on multi-channel lifecycle campaigns to drive engagement with our brand & across the platform
- Successfully manage a budget to drive impact on consumer experience & ROI through marketing programs
- 15+ years of experience in digital & brand marketing for a consumer brand. Strong experience with digital, consumer apps or technology a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related technical field. MBA or advance degree
- Strong analytical & research skills with respect to products, competitors, & market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a position & craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers & executives
- Experience working with international media & creative agencies
- Proven track record of developing & executing high impact go-to-market strategies
- Passionate about customer success & technologies that impact companies & their customers
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams & leading teams, as well as, influencing company direction
- Passion for global business & culture.
- Proven leadership capabilities with the ability to understand multiple market dynamics, identify opportunities to drive growth, & effectively manage change
- Knowledge of or experience in dual-sided marketplaces or B2B a plus