The Integration Business Analystwill work collaboratively with clients, engineering & Professional Services team members to design, develop & execute test plans that measure, analyze, evaluate, & report on key data quality factors related to the successful integration between various client data management systems, web analytics & DemandStream, CommerceHubs SAAS online marketing platform for retailers & suppliers.
This individual will also assist both our Sales & Professional Services teams in the evaluation of potential opportunities, conduct hands-on configuration & use of CommerceHub solutions, participate in program onboarding of new retailers, sellers & suppliers & participation with cross functional teams to ensure project success.
The Integration Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Technical Integration Quality Assurance
- Create, execute, & maintain test plans, cases, & scripts for assigned areas
- Generate detailed analysis & defect reports
- Assist in the continuing efforts of data quality standards & technical integration best practices.
- Operational Reporting & Monitoring
- Maintain & develop daily reporting for CommerceHub client service teams on various data quality aspects of systems operations, usage & consumption.
- Monitor ongoing client compliance of data service standards & requirements, which include, but not limited to: best practices, benchmarks, vocabularies, data models, ontologies, schemas, rules, & targets.
- Efficiently complete end to end testing of client integration during the onboarding process
- Identify potential risk of client integration
- Understanding of channel & category data quality requirements
- 1-3 years of progressively complex experience as a QA, data quality analysis or equivalent role
- Experience developing & executing test cases & test plans
- Superior oral & written communication skills
- Results-driven, process-oriented, self-starter that can successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Analyzing client data, recommending improvements to the clients use of CommerceHub solutions, & documenting requirements, processes & workflows required to exceed customer expectations
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field, Masters degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 1 in ecommerce marketplace selling preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases & data analysis (Proficiency in SQL preferred)
- Experience interpreting structured data formats (XML, JSON, EDI, etc.)
- Experience scripting using .Net regular expressions
- Ability to think critically & bridge technological solutions with business problems
- Excellent client management skills (Prompt, Comprehensive & Professional)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to participate in & facilitate cross-functional teamwork & deliver outcomes
- An engaging personality that brings passion while maintaining an uncompromising level of professionalism
- An ambitious, & self-motivated team player who has vision & demonstrates strong leadership
- Specific knowledge regarding ecommerce, order fulfillment, logistics, supplier management, & consumer product preferred