Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges & help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door & prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, & our customers. TheWhite Glove Services Teamis a group of smart, social people who enjoy talking to customers & helping solve problems. Here, you can let your personality shine & come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers & for the team. We want you to help put businesses on the map!
- Read & respond to customer reviews on behalf of Yexts biggest clients
- Master a variety of brand voices & writing strategies
- Utilize customer service skills, creative writing, & public relations knowledge to respond to customer reviews on various public platforms
- BA/BS degree
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, & understand complicated & abstract ideas
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly & independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people, industries, & PR strategies
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, & the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.