We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Boomi Developer to join our Data Engineering team.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What youll do:
- Develop Dell Boomi mapping & code to integrate data points
- Understand our 3PL endpoint APIs & ensure smooth mapping of data across our system
- Work with our ERP team to understand the system requirements & create a new data integration process
- Work with our external Boomi consultant to understand & take ownership of existing integrations
- Maintain & own the Boomi Integration endpoints across the entire system
- Provide day-to-day support for our application partners
Who you are:
- 1+ year experience designing, coding, shipping, & maintaining efficient, reliable data integration endpoints related to Boomi
- Experience working with external API, JSON, & EDI document formats
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL (e.g. window functions, subqueries, complex joins)
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- Education requirements didnt limit the career of our co-founder Jen Rubio, & it won't limit your opportunities at Away either. We do not restrict our application pool based on education degrees, if you have strong professional experience, we want you to apply!
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have four weeks of PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, generous & inclusive parental leave, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, & a kitchen stocked with snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups & inclusion training, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches & regular happy hours. We also organize monthly opportunities to give back to our local communities.
Launched in 2016 by co-founders Steph Korey & Jen Rubio, Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel. By selling directly to customers both online & through retail stores, Away is able to eliminate retailer mark up & offer high quality, thoughtfully designed luggage & travel essentials without driving up the price. In just under four years, Away has already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, & one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies. Away is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London & Sydney. To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture & a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.