Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The BI Data Analyst will be a critical contributor to enabling the Business Intelligence Team to identify opportunities for CommerceHub to use its own data, as well as data provided by third parties, to generate additional company revenue & derive valuable industry insights.
- Design & build dashboards for internal stakeholders & externally facing products
- Develop new & maintain existing reports using Looker, Tableau & PowerBI
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Finance & Customer Support to design dashboards & reports
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements development, implementation, peer review, source control, automated testing, deployment, & operations
- Enforce corporate policies around the evolution & enforcement of industry data standards, data governance & best practices
- Bachelors degree or higher and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills related to working with both structured & non-structured datasets
- Strong data modeling skills & experience working with Star Schemas
- Strong working knowledge of highly scalable data warehouse products such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake
- 2+ years experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- Experience working in Retail & Looker BI visualization tool is a plus
- 2+ years experience with SQL coding languages such as TSQL, LookML, PostgreSQL, Athena
- 2+ years experience with scripting languages such as Python & R
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize tasks & work independently
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, & problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with keen attention to detail
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.