Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious & motivated Sales Development Representative to join our B2B Sales team in our New York office/showroom!Poppins Sales Development Representative (SDR) will act as the bridge between our marketing & sales organizations. Our sales organization is growing & our inbound & outbound lead generation is increasing significantly.
This is a key role in the sales process to help manage our lead lifecycle by reactivating lost accounts & fostering new business relationships through outbound outreach. Our SDR will proactively qualify buying interest, understand size & shape of potential accounts & distribute them to the appropriate sales person.
The SDR will be a Poppin brand champion & ensure that all prospective customers have a clear understanding of what it means to work happy & the impact Poppin can have on the client's brand & culture.
The ideal candidate has an innate ability to smile over the phone & email, & make the individual on the other end smile as well! Our SDR will be a self-starter, professionally aggressive, well organized, & motivated to grow & succeed. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our sales organization continues to grow & evolve.
- Manage & qualify inbound lead traffic via LiveChat, Phone & Web Forms
- Prospect & create new leads to increase B2B sales pipeline
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Successfully manage & overcome prospect objections
- Email & cold call into dormant accounts to reinvigorate relationships
- Email & cold call into potential prospects to create new business relationship to identify potential decision makers
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure quality of leads & conversion to customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the proper sales team
- Set qualified appointments for account executives
- Create consistent daily activity plan & continuous growth in leads created pipeline
- Utilize CRM to track & measure all activity & prospective client followup
- Meeting & exceeding daily objectives
- Be a brand champion & educate prospective clients on Poppin
- Minimum of 1 year B2B sales experience
- Well organized, go-getter mentality & a pre-planner
- Comfortable on the phone & happy to handle & overcome objections
- Strong email skills
- Comfortable with high levels of multitasking on Mac OS X
- Comfortable dealing with data & understanding reports
- A geeky affinity for office products & furnitureis a plus
- A passion for making people happy is a must (including yourself)!
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.