This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work.
Business Development Manager, Retail
You have great interpersonal skills & love talking to strangers & building connections. Youre driven by helping others to improve their business. Thinking of a million ways to get things done is your daily routine.
Do you recognize yourself? We are looking for you!
Working for us, you will be working with top companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approaching, pitching & following up with prospects, customers & partners. You are a born leader & like to always be a step ahead. Adyen will provide you with a very fast growing, high tech, fun & challenging environment to thrive.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced & well-connected Business Development Manager who has built strong relationships within the Retail industry, possesses familiarity within the ecosystem & is ready to take on a new challenge working in our team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to help us further establish our footprint in the Retail vertical in North America & globally.
What youll do:
- Bring awareness & knowledge on the Adyen Payment Solutions to large, internationally operating corporations in this vertical.
- Negotiate deals & close contracts.
- Have personal contact & build strong relationships with your merchants/prospects.
- Work together with sales support, implementation, & account management teams.
- Work in a young collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- Partner with technology leaders.
- Have in-depth experience & understanding of the Retail vertical.
Who you are:
- You have a natural talent for closing deals.
- You have a bias for action, are good with the details & can think analytically.
- You learn quickly & thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You love what you do & execute with a sense of humor, positive attitude & a team-oriented mindset.
- You think globally & are excited to travel internationally & domestically.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!