About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a DigitalProduct Manager that will report to the VP of Product. As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for turning business strategy into digital products & experiences across OneTrust sites. You will manage the end to end product lifecycle, from idea through development & launch. You will partner with various stakeholders to define the product roadmap, monitor site performance against key metrics & continue to elevate the customer experience.
What youll do:
- Develop deep understanding of customers, market trends & competition across OneTrust offerings
- Collaborate with stakeholders, designers & developers to create best-in-class digital experiences
- Accountable for driving key performance indicators such as site traffic, conversions, & satisfaction
- Bring a customer-centric approach to development, including user journeys & usability testing
- Perform the role of a product manager in a SCRUM based software development organization
- Work together with scrum master & technical leads to groom backlog & plan sprints
- Gather, understand & document requirements across marketing, UX, & development
- Build detailed user stories & acceptance criteria for new products or enhancements
- Coordinate & participate in front-end testing & the testing of custom configurations
- Drive ongoing improvements & efficiencies in site health, operational practices & tools
- Clearly communicate business objectives & status of projects to internal stakeholders
What were looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4-6 years of relevant experienceworking with cross-functional teams to design, build & support consumer facing websites (ecommerce preferred)
- Ability to adapt strategies & tactics to fast moving, rapidly evolving marketplace
- Familiarity with complex, highly scalable digital platforms & technologies
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated analytical skills & experience, using insights to make effective decisions
- Ability to work independently & function as an integral part of the team
- Excellent oral & written communication skills both technical & business focused
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.