CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Were seeking a Senior Benefits Manager to join our growing People team. In this role you will act as the subject matter expert on all things benefits & be empowered to effectively maintain existing processes while acting as a change agent for future improvements, setting clear goals & making recommendations to key stakeholders across the organization. Ultimately, your ownership over the design, execution, & management of our benefits program will enable all team members to live full lives. This role is located in our NYC office & reports to the Senior Director of People Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with the entire People team, as well as cross functionally, to ensure our offerings continue to attract, retain, & motivate our employees
- Lead open enrollment, including implementation of any changes, & provide ongoing benefits support throughout the year
- Provide training on CLEARs benefit programs to educate stakeholders
- Measure success of CLEARs benefits program by creating metrics & reporting to show utilization & ROI
- Consistently seek to introduce new approaches to creating efficiency & automation around manual administrative tasks
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years of progressive experience in benefits administration or consulting
- Proven experience in health & wellness & comfort with compliance requirements
- Knowledge of federal, state, & local employment laws; experience with global regulations a plus
- Strong stakeholder management & experience resolving benefit issues
- You are detail-oriented, deadline-driven, & work well under pressure & ambiguity with a high degree of accuracy
- You have strong analytical & quantitative skills & the ability to communicate clearly & concisely
- You thrive in a high-growth environment & are excited to take ownership