LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate & manage large, complex agencies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better every day? Do you want to be at the intersection of data, tech, media & creativity?
We are looking for an Agency Sales & Partnerships Executive to join our team & drive growth for our media agency relationships. The role allows you to leverage existing relationships as well as build new ones while you scale our agency partnerships. Our ideal candidate will serve as the quarterback of new & existing agency engagements, identifying opportunities to partner with LiveRamp to exceed their clients goals. Ultimately the success of the Agency team & LiveRamp are based on the success of our clients & you will be at the forefront of driving those critical outcomes. You will collaborate with different internal stakeholders & team members to ensure maximum performance for everyone involved.
This role is based at LiveRamps offices in New York City & is part of the Agency Team, which is driving exponential growth across the company.
- Own a bookings target against agency accounts offering a great chance for high earnings
- Serve as a key member of the agency account team, working with agencies to solve their clients biggest marketing problems
- Lead our efforts to expand growth across multiple agencies
- Be the agencys strategic partner & internal advocate to drive success
- Leverage technical know-how to drive adoption, activation & understanding
- Drive deals to closure & maintain close relationships with clients to expand growth
- Proven sales or business development success growing agency business with at least 4-5 years experience
- At least 1-2 years recent years experience at a MarTech or AdTech selling to Agencies
- Existing partnerships and/or ability to establish new partnerships within strategic agencies
- Drive engagement, adoption, education with data driven media buyers
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on audience targeting & audience segment building
- Support client questions & promote broader engagement with the marketing technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional experts across LiveRamp to deliver world-class solutions
- Both empathetic & analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding & narrow definition of a problem
- Exhibit aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrate strong problem solving & analytical thinking skills
- Know how to manage, simplify, & prioritize multiple requirements, deadlines, & projects
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, & proactive
- You have worked in (or very closely alongside) an agency environment
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.