This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
In this role you are part of Learning & Development team within Human Resources. Youll, organise & facilitate our new hires on-boarding training program from start to finish. As a training co-ordinator you will have autonomy to take ownership over the new hires training program while working closely with your direct colleagues & the business to create & facilitate an efficient & effective learning process.
What you'll do:
- Map out training plans & schedules, design & develop training programs for the entire business;
- Connect & co-operate with the different departments within the company to include them in the training;
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc);
- Market available training opportunities to employees & provide necessary information.
Who you are:
- A born networker & able to build strong relationships;
- At least 3 years experience facilitating & engaging big groups;
- Proven experience building trainings and/or workshops;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure & prioritise;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!