Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN' FOR:
We are looking for a rockstar Recruiter to lead our Technical Recruiting efforts across our organization. This person will partner closely with our tech leads & drive our high growth hiring plans. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the tech landscape, be a curious & innovative sourcer, passionate about candidate experience, & most importantly, love dogs.
- Be the technical expert on our recruiting team
- Partner closely with tech leaders on hiring & interviewing plans
- Build & maintain constant flow of tech candidates for roles across our four tech squads
- Research & map out the talent pool in the industry; ideate & execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, & community focused events.
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates & organizations.
- Manage & maintain ATS & candidate pipeline analytics; tracking for efficiency gaps & reporting for optimization.
- Assist with initiatives to highlight our unique engineering culture (i.e. LinkedIn posts, tech blog entries, community events, etc.)
- Practice expert closing practices
- 5+ years experience sourcing/recruiting tech candidates with a proven background of thoughtful sourcing techniques
- 2+ years of working in an in house environment, preferably at a tech start up
- 1+ years of experience managing a team or in a lead capacity
- Experience working across a wide variety of technical roles, from entry level to management
- Ability to laugh at yourself
- Loves dogs
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York, NY. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.