VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You are a maker! Your main focus is in ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, & strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Ideate & conceptualize impactful social & traditional media content that reflects brands aesthetic
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the brands style guidelines; maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present concepts rooted in strategic thinking & insights to creative leaders
- Collaborate with Senior Copywriter to successfully plan pre production through post production, including the organizing shoot, directing content, etc.
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic Brand team structure.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 1 to 3 years of design experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns, including client-facing experience.
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, illustration/design, & collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, & execute on direction & constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling & the ability to tailor your content/ideas through multiple brand voices on a variety of platforms
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $53,500 - $75,000/year
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Wellness benefits