From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As Senior Designer, youll help turn this vision into stunning & impactful creative. From brand-building content to conversion-oriented collateral, you will work with the broader team to develop branding systems that help Slice continue its rapid growth. This role is focused on branding for our restaurant audience & reports to the Senior Art Director based in the US.
What youll do:
- Develop concepts, brand systems, & collateral for existing restaurant partners
- Provide standout, original designs for branding projects, including: restaurant rebrands, which will encompass logo, exterior signage, pizza boxes, uniform/t-shirts, print-menus, & social profile branding. Plus support materials like sales one-sheets & branding concept presentations
- Undertake multiple, simultaneous projects under tight deadlines to ensure effective, on-brief executions
- Help oversee & mentor junior creative team members
- Oversee print production, quality control & proofing of artwork for supply to print vendors
- Create succinct, foolproof, brand guidelines systems, & supply brand assets for restaurants ongoing use
- Maintain quality & provide feedback on restaurant photoshoots
- Constantly look to evolve existing processes to increase efficiency
Read more about the initiative you would be working on here.
What were looking for:
- 5+ years experience in-house or within an agency
- An impressive portfolio that shows strong creative thinking, art direction, brand creation across a variety of media
- Advanced knowledge of printing processes & preparing artwork for print
- Excellent time management, version control, & project organisation abilities
- Experience developing marketing creative for small business audiences a plus
- Strong communication, listening & problem-solving skills. Someone who can proactively find solutions to difficult challenges
- Detail orientated, finding the mistake others miss, while also recognising the careful balance of not getting too obsessive to the point of in-efficiency
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & prowess with typography, layout, & photography
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, & flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product & business, no matter the department. Youre the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
Join a community of best-in-class team who combine creativity, curious minds & a commitment to excellence with the desire & commitment to grow & build on the culture & skill bases & community here in NI.
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental & Eye Care
- Income & Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to 2500
- 750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours & WFH
- Generous time off allowance & policies
- Free Friday Pizza & Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance & training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work & projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
My Pizza Slice is an equal opportunities employer & we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style & perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, & we aim to recruit like-minded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.