Who We Are
Our mission is to create a better world of work by amplifying the experience, & the impact, that over 100 million people are having at work (roughly 1% of the worlds population). We do this through our People & Culture platform that is making it easier to collect data across the employee experience; combine that data to deliver insight & drive positive behaviour change.
Ultimately we want to enable this for all people, in all companies globally. This is what we are building at Culture Amp.
This Customer Success role offers a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our mission by driving high impact product adoption & ultimately customer outcomes across the EMEA region.
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a People Geek. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
You enjoy the idea of managing the end-to-end experience of every customer, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen. You revel in the idea of helping customers to plan, design, launch, analyze & communicate survey results. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve customer problems. You get a kick out of working closely with customers, & you'll make sure that they are in love with us every time a renewal comes around. And you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product & the processes we use to deliver it.
We'll teach you everything we have learned about people ops, organizational development, survey design & analytics but your experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running. And any experience you have working with SaaS platform customers, especially in the HR space, will come in handy.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Coach to help scale the business impact of People & Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA between 1000 & 10000 employees via adoption of the Culture Amp platform. You will be responsible for:
- The health of a customer book of business worth up to $1.5million in Annual Recurring Revenue.
- Scaling product adoption & ultimately business outcomes across our Enterprise customers
- Prioritising work to bring value to multiple companies in the key moments that matter across the customer journey.
- Building & growing relationships with platform administrators & senior People & Culture executives.
- Leveraging your knowledge of key People & Culture topics to advise companies on their people strategies.
What would you bring to Culture Amp
- Background in a Product Specialist, Implementation Specialist or Customer Success role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate degree is ideal (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
- Experience dealing with large organisations 1000 -10,000
- Passion for working with key stakeholders to deliver great experiences
- Love for training customers how to use new tools
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, HubSpot, Trello, & a variety of others
- Great speaking, interpersonal, & presentation skills
- Warm, positive attitude & strong empathy to help guide customers
- Flexibility with time zones
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (dont say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Medical insurance
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.