LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Strategic Account Executive creates, identifies & closes sales for the entire LiveRamp portfolio of solutions within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. Prior experience selling marketing software, business intelligence, or analytics platforms into the enterprise space is preferred, thought not required. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time & work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for team players - hungry, nimble & intelligent - with the ability & willingness to create & close a mix of complex enterprise & more transactional deals. This experienced seller must have strong business value presentation skills & be comfortable presenting at all levels of an organization & selling as an individual as well as part of a larger team.
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets within a specified region or list of named accounts.
- Consistently generate pipeline to ensure healthy quarterly pipeline coverage.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, & lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet & exceed all quarterly & annual sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Develop & execute on strategic territory business plan.
- Maintain accurate & current account & opportunity forecasting within internal sales tools.
- Generate leads from trade shows & regional networking events.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction & retention.
- Validated track record of exceeding expectations value selling a suite of solutions.
- 7+ years of outside B2B enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience selling digital marketing, business intelligence, analytics or data platform solutions.
- Track record of success with large complex commercial & legal facilitations, working with procurement, legal, & business teams.
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred: Auto, Travel, Hospitality & High-Tech.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment.
- Excellent professional presence & business acumen.
- Experience selling at the "C" level CMO, CDO, CIO is a plus.
- Embrace & live the LiveRamp values.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers).
- Location: Work anywhere in the U.S.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.