Qubits Customer Team includes the brightest talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs & college graduates. We are now hiring our first Customer Support Engineer to join our fast paced New York office to support our expanding client portfolio.
As a key member of our the team, youll ensure the technical health of our client portfolio & support the business objectives by resolving our clients technical enquiries & issues as well as offering technical best practices & training . In this process, you will work closely with our Professional Services, Customer Success & Product teams.
As the first Customer Support Engineer in the company, its also a great opportunity to make your mark early on our Support strategy & develop the day to day best practices & processes within Support to drive the best customer experience possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about being both client facing & technical & wants to work with some of the biggest names in our core verticals; retail, travel & e-gaming with the opportunity to progress in a fast paced environment.
- Work with a sense of urgency to continually improve service levels & customer satisfaction
- Adhere to the team processes & workflows & pro-actively seek to improve these for a better customer experience as well as to drive internal efficiencies
- Focus on meeting SLA targets whilst providing clients with effective & strong support
- Triage & assign the appropriate level of priority & issue type to the incoming customer enquiries
- Engage with our clients via our ticketing system to provide troubleshooting as well as technical support, best practices & training around our platform
- Hold responsibility & accountability for ticket resolution & workload prioritisation
- Escalate product queries as appropriate
- Regularly update clients on their open queries & set expectations with clear next steps & appropriate timelines
- Pro-actively collaborate with the Professional Services team to deliver on clients requirements
- Pro-actively work with Customer Success teams to mitigate at risk clients
- Seek to optimise cross-functional collaboration
- Work with our Product teams to influence needed changes & additions to our products documentation
- Spearhead the reporting & processes for effectively communicating on product feature requests and/or improvements.
- Feed into the long term strategy & vision for support at Qubit
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS & HTML skills (React desirable)
- Experience cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in working in a support organisation & using a ticketing system
- As a curious minded, pro-active & organised individual, you love investigating & understanding root causes & you are a problem solver.
- As a strong & detail oriented communicator, you are able to deal with clients in business & technical terms.
- Driven by customer satisfaction, you can manage expectations with empathy & professionalism.
- You have a track record of demonstrating initiative, process adherence & execution.
- Desire to learn quickly & thrive in a changing environment.
- You are fluent in English & French or Spanish with the authorization to work in the UK.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients & a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health & dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Yoga & meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development
Location:HQ is in London, other offices New York, Paris, Barcelona
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel & egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand & influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, & Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty & significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging & rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com