Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
Growth opportunities to join a successful Enterprise Sales team. Looking for strong new business sales executives with a track record of success.
Expectations for Success
- You are a visionary with a track record of smashing through targets & goals for a period of 3 or more years
- You have a strong work ethic & tenacity. You feel a sense of accomplishment & an energy rush when you bring new customers through the full sales cycle
- You have a proven & demonstrable success with territory planning, hunting, generating your own leads, cold calling, negotiating & closing deals
- You are passionate about educating potential clients on options or solutions that are applicable to their situation & helping them understand how the software can breathe new life into their organisation
- You have the agility to adapt, pivot & change your approach based on the needs of your business
- You bring together resources in your business that enable you to be successful sales professional
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have significant enterprise sales experience working in a dynamic environment - preferably experience in selling SAAS
- Demonstrable track record of consistent success in achieving & overachieving against quotas
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Degree level education preferred
- Fluent Dutch both spoken & written
A Day in the Life
- Transparency, Integrity & Quality are at the forefront of your approach to sales
- You will be establishing, leading, & growing the relationships between Qualtrics & potential customers
- Your focus is acquiring new business, & selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to varying clients from across all business areas
- Crafting & delivering sales presentations to customers & prospects at all levels & in a variety of departments comes naturally to you.
- You have in depth knowledge & can easily address product uses, benefits & advantages & are able to facilitate innovative technical follow-up to close a sale.
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification & scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc...)
- Develop professional relationships with existing clients & prospects throughout the organisational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop & execute demand generation campaigns & partner on leads follow up from trade shows & campaigns
- In cooperation with the operations team you will actively participate in contract negotiations
- You are an ambassador for Qualtrics at industry conferences & association meetings
- Have a unique understanding of the market in which Qualtrics operates to help you navigate through the landscape & actively contribute to win-based proposals & pricing
- We make our own playbook & you will play an integral part in crafting it for your territory
- We take pride in being a flat organisation & enabling you to inspire change & set yourself up for success
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories