Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the planning, execution & delivery of products that enables Compass to deliver an exceptional agent experience. You should be comfortable working with many different business & product teams & have the ability to break down & solve complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear & concise manner & be comfortable interacting with executives & other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach & rationale for prioritization, & communicate project status, findings, & escalations on a regular basis.
- As a product manager working on search you will define & lead delivery of experiences that consider the search & browse journey across our native iOS app & web experience
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development & launch for one or more Compass products
- Drive the roadmap & prioritization of innovative & engaging products & features to benefit our clients & agents
- Prioritize & allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product & business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with user research, engineering & design partners to develop rich, intuitive user experiences
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building & launching successful targeted marketing products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience in data driven, targeted marketing
- Ability to effectively gather & prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, & the ability to rationalize across & resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus & relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional & executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX & Engineering teams & external consultants & systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.