Who We Are:
ATTN: is an entertainment, media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer with a sincere passion for creating fresh & dynamic presentation materials for our creative agency, sales & production/post teams. Ideally this candidate has a strong background in the TV entertainment development space & has a proven track record creating decks for projects that have consistently been green-lit for production. In addition you will use your gift for design in support of both branded & original content. You must also have experience & a firm understanding of social media spaces, technical practices & delivery specs for all major social platforms.
What Youll Do:
- Collaborate with Director, Design, Sales, Creative, Development & Production teams to provide design support for ATTN:s originals, agency & branded presentation materials along with daily graphic design needs of the art/design department.
- Help design ATTN: brand presentation look & feel to ensure visual coherence across all materials, platforms, content, & projects
- Create pitch deck design templates & other custom presentation materials
- Create premium design components, from initial concept through final delivery, based on ideas/loglines, creative briefs, scripts & or storyboards
- Ensure design & art workflows are strong & executed well across projects
- Help support innovative design principles at ATTN: by balancing performance, quality, technical details & time.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years relevant experience in graphic design & with a focus on presentation design for various branded projects & across multiple platforms including social, print, web, TV/film.
- Portfolio of graphic design work to represent creative executions mentioned.
- Relevant experience working for an advertising agency, entertainment/creative development studio or production company is a plus.
- Proven ability to apply & perform 2-D graphic design skills, including layout of photography, typography, use of strong color theory, textures, patterns, icons, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Apple Keynote, Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite, in particular In- Design, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understanding of current workflows & evolving technical strategies to meet quick-turn creative demands
- Self-starter with passion for creativity & delivering content with impact.
- Strong organization, oral communication & presentation skills
- Ability to clearly articulate design goals & objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas & develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage multiple & competing work priorities, demands, & changes.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.