RubiconMD eConsults allow primary care clinicians to gain access to insights from medical specialists, so they are empowered to make better decisions for their patients. We are seeking a proactive, driven, & analytically-minded problem solver with strong project management skills to join our Medical Networks team in New York City. The team is responsible for maintaining & growing the specialist network, including recruiting & engaging specialists on the platform, & developing strategic partnerships with local specialist groups. The team is also responsible for nurturing & development of relationships with our existing local specialist groups. In addition, the team manages RubiconMDs Continuing Medical Education (CME) program & RubiconMDs clinical research initiatives. You will also work cross-functionally to support specialist & clinical initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Craft strategy to encourage engagement of current specialists on the national & local panels
- Develop scalable training program for onboarding local specialists
- Evaluate recruiting strategies towards scaling national panel & support the recruiting & credentialing processes
- Conduct check-ins & phone interviews with specialists to inform product & implementation teams of specialist needs & experience
- Drive the relationship with local specialist groups, including but not limited to: regular check-in meetings, analytics reporting, specialist engagement activities, operations support, renewals, & joint publications/studies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Product, Implementation, Account Management, Data Science, Technology, & Sales teams
- Explore strategic partnership opportunities with other companies in the healthcare industry & healthcare organizations
- Own & support clinical & strategic research projects on eConsults
- Manage RubiconMDs CME program including recruiting speakers, marketing the program to clinicians, & overseeing the webinar process
Desired skills & experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, at a startup, or in a healthcare organization
- Data driven, creative problem solver
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, & presentation)
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional projects to completion
- Comfort with Excel & PowerPoint; HTML & Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture for clinicians & RubiconMD
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMDs founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. Its no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. Thats why we hire people with drive & leadership, who are also highly accountableto each other, to the providers we serve, & to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, & genetics.