We're looking for an energetic, self-starter who has a service orientation looking for an opportunity in the Human Resource function. As a People Coordinator you will support the People Team across all areas of Human Resources & will report to the Chief People Officer. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong service orientation, strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, with utmost confidentiality. This is a great starter point to a career in Human Resources.
A day in the life...
- Coordinating, processing, verifying, & maintaining HR related documentation, which may include recruitment, training, benefits, employee relations, performance evaluations, classifications, I-9s & employee leaves of absence documentation.
- Respond to standard requests/inquiries from internal employees and external vendors & candidates. Make decisions within guidelines & policies; escalate issues & concerns appropriately & in a timely manner.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by coordinating interviews across multiple departments & teams ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Creates, compiles, prepares reports & documents for HR related activities (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records & documents.
- Assists in the creation & maintenance of human resources forms or documents.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events & maintain agendas.
- Manage unemployment filing responsibilities & coordinate processing of HR mail.
- Maintains electronic employee files in accordance with regulatory requirements & Company policies & procedures; may perform periodic audit of employee files to ensure all required data is in files.
- Contribute to the implementation of the New HR system implementations and on-going improvement of People tools.
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends & best practice.
- Conduct business with integrity consistent with Conductors values, policies and procedures
We're excited if you have...
- At least 2 years of prior experience in a Human Resources or business support function in a Corporate setting required
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, & prioritize multiple Human Resources related projects in a changing corporate environment.
- Excellent attention to detail & follow through
- Experience with high volume scheduling & logistics coordination
- Ability to interact with all levels, internally & externally
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding follow-up, organization & planning skills.
- Strong customer service orientation - must be positive, friendly, & approachable
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Drive
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.