Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
At Kustomer, we take our clients experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will focus on developing expansion opportunities & ensuring on-time renewals within our existing account base.
You'll be responsible for:
- Contacting Kustomers clients to renew & grow their existing agreements in a timely manner.
- Accurate forecasting of those renewals
- Identifying additional expansion opportunities within existing accounts
- Helping to improve our processes, policies, & values so as to deeply integrate Kustomer into our clients everyday work lives
- Influencing the direction of the Kustomer platform, funneling customer feedback into the Product organization while proactively helping customers understand how were working towards solutions that meet & exceed their expectations
- Working with Support to flag, escalate, & resolve requests from your accounts - bugs, product gaps, wish list items, etc.
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 2+ years of experience in telesales, renewals, & / or account management for a software company
- Strong phone communication & interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients & your teammates
- Strong time management, negotiation skills, & attention to detail
- Highly organized - a pipeline management background is a plus
- Ability to understand the features & use cases of the Kustomer platform
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges & your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- The capacity for creative problem solving
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.