Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe theres a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldnt be our privacy & autonomy.That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology & how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions & empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage & secure their digital identities.
Dashlane is looking for a Senior Digital Designer, you will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to a team of designers, business stakeholders, product strategists, copywriters & engineers
- Create designs across all customer touchpoints, including, emails, digital & physical ads, social media, landing pages, booth displays & other core marketing efforts
- Cover the gamut with design for web, mobile, prototypes, print, experiential, & you understand code & the modern web
- Understand the impact of client feedback on your work & how to iterate based on that feedback
- Be passionate about carrying the executed design through implementation, production & launch, working closely with our engineering & production teams
We're Looking For:
- A relevant portfolio of performance driven marketing & brand campaigns
- Sophisticated sense of digital design, composition, & typography
- Ability to follow creative direction from senior team members & build upon creative ideas as needed
- Understand the opportunities & limitations of the modern web
- Proficient in Creative Suite & Figma / (Sketch)
- Excellent organization & communication skills & a positive energy is a must
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, where iteration & learning is encouraged
- Experience evolving brand visual identities & systems
- Strong illustration experience
- Ability to create animations in After Effects
Diversity at Dashlane:
Atrulyinternational company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.
Applications without links to a responsive, digital portfolio website will not be considered.