OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Our growth story is only just beginning & our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, youll focus on Enterprise, Strategic & Emerging accounts; helping to enable some of the most successful software, hardware, media, telecom & IOT companies to sustain rapid growth & transform their entire business. This isnt just any software sales role. This will be the most interesting sale youve ever made as you, a trusted business partner, take a seat at the decision-making table & pioneer business transformation with our future customers C-Suite & board members. You will be the CEO aka ZEO of your territory & career owning, driving the strategy & leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team. Be challenged & supported as a salesperson to grow as youll be surrounded by some of the brightest & most visionary people both in & outside of Zuora.
Join us & make shift happen!
- Complete Zuoras in depth onboarding & sales training to become an expert in Zuoras messaging, products & services & unique sales approach
- Manage the complete & complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value & ROI/Business Case of Zuoras full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan & a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly & annual sales quota
- Identify & qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts & partners
- Evangelize the Zuora vision & complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events & account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product & customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable & predictable territory performance & required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers implementations & maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 10+ years of full cycle sales experience, at least 5 year Enterprise Sales.
- Experience in solution sales managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems & utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Strong ability to demonstrate value proposition & return on investment in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals & the ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives
- Experience selling multiple solutions (6-9) & building 12-24 month account strategy plans
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships & working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept & business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written & oral, negotiation & presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually & on a collaborative team in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.