Do you enjoy working with seniors? Are you looking to provide hands-on nursing care & gain valuable skills?
Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community! We are a brand new Asian-Inspired community offering a culturally authentic experience for our residents.
Located at:13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
We are looking for a full-time nurse for our PM Shift! (2:00 PM- 10:00PM)
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
We have 3 levels of Wellness Nurse positions at Aegis - one that will be the perfect fit for you:
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE(newly licensed RN or LPN) your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
As a CHARGE WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Entry Level WN
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, & physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Participate in training of care staff.
- Report changes of condition & work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations & internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Opportunity of growth to Senior Wellness Nurse
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Charge Wellness Nurse
- Nurse Delegation
- Auditing & training Charge & Entry Level Wellness Nurses
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Audit eMARS, med cart.
- Skin documentation & review
- Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with familiesand physicians
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LPN/RN license that is active & in good standing
- Bilingual, Ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
Other cool stuff about this job:
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please complete an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information