The Senior Manager, Tech Education is a critical individual contributor of our Learning & Development team, focused on curating and/or designing & developing learning experiences which upskill, educate, & help grow team members within our technical population - including Engineering, Product, Design & Security teams.
The ideal candidate has expertise in adult learning & instructional design, which allows partnering with subject-matter experts & senior stakeholders through the process of translating challenging business problems into engaging learning solutions. The Senior Manager, Tech Education has an inventive spirit & leans into iteration. They have experience working across multiple instructional delivery modalities to create high-quality learning experiences that support our growing team.
The ideal candidate has strong planning & project management skills, allowing them to manage multiple priorities & pivot with agility when circumstances change or a new direction is set. Their business acumen enables them to understand critical business needs, analyze issues, & communicate effectively with business leaders.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the technical population (Tech, Product, Security) to align on learning outcomes, learning experience design components, & timelines to meet shared business goals
- Design, develop, curate & maintain learning curricula
- Facilitate high engagement & effective instructor-led training sessions on a variety of behavioral & foundational topics to employees (as needed)
- Conduct rapid pilot tests & feedback sessions throughout program development phases. Regularly evaluate solutions for quality & currency & modify content / activities when necessary to ensure exceptional end-user learning experience
- Continually pursue a deep understanding of business needs & learner roles to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders & end users
- Continually raise the development bar by identifying, experimenting, & implementing new & innovative learning experience design approaches, tools, & systems
- Develop other programmatic learning opportunities utilizing peer to peer learning, internal or external speaker opportunities, etc.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in education, training or technology roles
- 3+ years in project or program management
- Experience building learning curricula within a technical / engineering education program
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles & methodologies
- Comfortable with design aspects around blended-learning approach within e-learning content, virtual learning needs, classroom instructor-led training & on-the-job training
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts & processes using clear & simple language & visuals
Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, maintain a strong attention to detail, & work collaboratively in group settings as well as independently in a fast-paced, global organization
- Exceptional written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills
How Youll Be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $115,000-145,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.