Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative & financial information.
We are adding a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to our Client Solutions team. This is not just a newly created opportunity but, a new approach to embedding the quality assurance function into our product feedback workflow.
Whats in it for you?
- A step into healthcare technology. At iNTERFACEWARE, you will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare & the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to interoperability of information systems. You will have a chance to grow your career to Team Lead, or move into the Product or Client Solutions team.
- A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves not just the efficiencies of data exchange but how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the transfer of that data.
As our new Senior QA Analyst, you will focus on:
- Owning & expanding our QA system to meet the evolving needs of our Client solutions & Development teams. You will:
- Create & update documentation relating to the quality assurance processes & procedures using tools such as Confluence, Jira, & Fogbugz.
- Supervise test plans & test cases creation & execution.
- Plan & participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with customers remotely or onsite.
- Collaborating across teams to address product gaps, bugs, & other issues. You will:
- Escalate & monitor critical bugs with the development team.
- Proactively contribute to product requirement gathering & design to ensure the development team is fully aware of product gaps & customer feedback.
- Work with product marketing team to oversee product release such as product documentation, internal training, & product marketing communication.
- Work with DevOps team to improve Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) such as automatic build, deployment, & test.
- Participate on tier 3 customer supports & escalation including production support & client emergency support.
Heres what you bring:
- Education. You have a degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related.
- Expertise. You have 3+ years professional experience in software testing & automation. You are a strong advocate for all facets of product quality (usability, scalability, maintainability, performance, security, etc). You have:
- A solid understanding of software testing methodologies & Agile processes.
- Experience building automation frameworks & coding automated test suites.
- An interest in System Integration.
- Technical knowledge. You have advanced knowledge of:
- Virtualization & cloud technologies, ideally with a background in ANY of the following: VMWare vCenter, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure), Cloud-native (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Common development, testing, & continuous integration tools such as Confluence, Jira, Fogbugz or Jenkins.
- Vision, strategy & analytics. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You offer a creative, new perspective on business problems & a willingness to share ideas & approaches drawn from your past experiences.
- Interpersonal skills. You have an outgoing personality. You can find a common language across business & technical audiences. You can put clients at ease & gain the trust of internal & external team members. And you value everyone you work with.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its a meaningful mission & value set:
- We create a culture based on respect for people & their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends time walking the floor & interacting with the teams.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you; you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors & how we use the knowledge weve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions & meet 75% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.