Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, & our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for our IT team.
What you will do:
- You will work with stakeholders within the company to design, configure, implement, maintain & promote a variety of internally facing applications, including G Suite, Dropbox, & Slack.
- Build & manage automation for employee lifecycle using Okta, G Suite, & Bettercloud.
- Design & implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, & secure.
- Provide escalated technical support for employees laptops, software, tools, & mobile devices
- Design, support & provide training for company A/V system (Zoom).
- Provide on-call support for critical IT systems on a rotating basis.
- Document technical processes, policies, & architecture.
Skills & experience you possess:
- 3+ years experience in IT
- Excellent communication & prioritization skills
- Experience administering a wide range of SaaS Applications including, but not limited to, Slack, Zoom, Jira, Confluence, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience in managing identity & access management tools such as Okta, BetterCloud, & Google Workplace.
- Experience managing employee devices (macOS, Windows) using device management software (Jamf Pro, Intune, Munki)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot & resolve hardware, software, & mobile device issues.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors: