Who we are
We work hard. Were helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business & solving HR logistics for them. Were data driven & never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, youll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, & the ability to interact with & learn from prominent leaders in the start up community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful & have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our senior leadership team. As the successful candidate, you will provide broad-based administrative support to three individuals of the senior leadership team with a major emphasis on scheduling & execution. You will interact with other high-level people & companies outside of Justworks. You take pride in your concise & professional communications. We work hard & have high standards, & will expect the same of you.
What you'll do
- Handle sensitive matters that require the utmost confidentiality
- Manage two or three members of the senior leadership teams schedule, arrange & prioritize appointments & contact requests, resolve calendar conflicts, & negotiate rescheduling as necessary, both for internal & external coordination
- Keep the flow of meetings during the day
- Drive & coordinate complex team & company events
- Collate & distribute content for team meetings
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, & agendas
- Understand company & team priorities
- Drive or assist with other projects as needed; we are growing fast, & we take pride in rolling up our sleeves
Who you are
- Friendly & approachable demeanor
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong situational awareness. You are able to distill what is truly important.
- Strong command of productivity tools like Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Willingness to do any task, no matter how small. You get a kick out of rolling up your sleeves.
- Solid presence & confidence. You can hold your own with senior people inside & outside the company.
- Proactive & self-directed. You can often figure out what needs to be done & how to do it before anyone asks.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.