The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
We're looking for a Senior Developer Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Platform group to help grow our new developer go-to-market channel. You will be helping to lead the charge of this new product-led channel, a unique opportunity to build something innovative & exciting within the larger organization. You will be responsible for the entire digital marketing strategy for the channel, including SEO, SEM & lead generation. You have a passion for technology & are excited to engage with & grow a developer audience.
What You'll Do
- Design & execute marketing strategies to reach & persuade developer audiences to build with Yext
- Take a data-driven approach to digital marketing & channel growth
- Drive demand generation & lead generation with developers, prioritizing the right channels to reach developers (incl digital media, developer forums, events, industry networks, & more) & optimizing the right content to bring developers to Yext
- Organize & execute on developer-driven digital events
- Optimize our platform marketing & Hitchhikers content for SEO
- Generate insights from organic channels to help influence content & advertising strategy
- Create reporting to measure the impact of various programs on our organic & paid acquisition effectiveness
- Maintain a clear understanding of product features & how they impact developers & the businesses they build for.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing, Hitchhikers Program, & Developer Evangelist teams on content & distribution channels
What You Have
- 5-8+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a technical/developer audience focus
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce & Tableau
- Comfort in technical lingo, especially around frontend web development & APIs
- Effective time-management skills & the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Proven ability to learn quickly & understand complex topics.
- An innate curiosity, willingness to ask questions, & passion for learning & helping others learn.
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.