LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this role
Are you looking for an opportunity to flex your product skills to scale a new, rapidly growing product line for our Publisher Products? We are looking for an experienced product manager with a proven track record of delivering & scaling enterprise ready products. This product manager will have to operate with a strong product mindset to continue rapid growth & scale; responsibilities include roadmap, go-to-market, & ultimately shipping products that grow revenue.
LiveRamp is a data connectivity platform deployed at leading companies to enable a 360 degree view of the customer. We have leveraged this leadership position to build a product line for Publishers. LiveRamp for publishers is a business to business platform enabling our publisher clients to work with LiveRamp more effectively by offering a user friendly self service experience.
- Own the vision, prioritization & execution strategy of the LiveRamp for Publishers product suite; this is inclusive of working closely with engineering counterparts to groom the integrations backlog, refine user stories, & plan development sprints as well as keeping documentation for key stakeholders & updates on development status.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & partners to:
- Work closely with engineering to scale our products to keep up with explosive customer demand & ever changing Privacy regulations.
- Serve as a product evangelist & subject matter expert
- Interface with the CSM & Growth team to understand customer needs & associated value & align on product roadmap clarity, simplicity, & alignment on priorities
- Maintain & disseminate a high-level understanding of all features we are supporting & building today
- Understand, research & follow technical trends in the Privacy, Data & Advertising industry. Able to assess emerging products & companies to measure their potential value or threat, as well as to make recommendations on which new features to build.
- Develop a deep understanding of LiveRamps data connectivity systems in order to effectively communicate with peers & contribute to overall expansion of capabilities.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of Product Management, working closely with engineering teams to release enterprise SaaS products
- You have a background (degree or experience) in Engineering
- You have previously taken early stage products to general availability to power growth of an early stage business
- You have experience working on data collaboration products where you had to bring data together from multiple entities to solve enterprise problems.
- You are a strategic thinker & a collaborative diplomat who can build strong relationships & work effectively with other teams
- You are a strong evangelist & can align stakeholders to create clarity of priority, & rally teams around key project deliverables & goals
- You have strong project management skills, & the ability to manage & prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, & projects
- You are resourceful. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them
- You have experience with AWS Cloud services.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking, & proactive
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.