(Open to remote)
We believe teachers have one of the most vital jobs in the world, & were here to support them. What began as a word-of-mouth marketplace where teachers could buy & sell educational resources is now a teacher-powered digital learning platform. Our community of 7M+ educators relies on us for engaging, accessible, classroom-ready materialsand we rely on our team members to continue developing solutions that improve the lives of teachers, students, and, ultimately, the state of education itself.
About the Team:
The District Sales team at TpT is a new addition to TpT's Sales & Account Management team, focused on unlocking funds for teachers through TpT School Access. As a part of this team you will build relationships with key decision makers at the district-level & build out the systems & processes to sell TpT School Access to K-12 school districts. This team works directly with our product, marketing, sales & Account Management teams, focused on building relationships with school-level administrators & driving the sale & adoption (onboarding, training & renewal) of TpT School Access customers.
The Senior Account Executive (School Districts) will play a crucial role in fulfilling TpTs vision to unlock the collective wisdom of teachers. The primary focus of the Senior Account Executive is to drive the sale & adoption of TpT School Access within K-12 school districts. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building relationships with key decision makers at the district level, pitching TpT School Access, managing their sales pipeline & ultimately, closing sales. The ideal candidate for this role brings deep expertise & passion for selling education technology products to K-12 school districts.
- Build relationships with key decision makers at the K-12 district level through communicating the value of TpT School Access to support district level priorities.
- Become an expert in district funding sources, curriculum priorities & approval processes.
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline through holding TpT School Access demos, follow-up conversations.
- Close new sales by bringing on high-value, district customers to meet individual & team sales targets.
- Work closely with the Head of District Sales & other members of the sales leadership team to improve the district sales process.
- Take an active approach in learning about new product features & how to adapt them to administrator pain-points & the changing education landscape.
- Use Salesforce & other sales tools to engage schools & track efforts.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- 4+ years of sales experience. Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience selling a SAAS product specifically in the K-12 education space.
- You are strategic & have experience hitting & exceeding sales targets.
- You are a motivator & contribute to building a positive team culture focused on results.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in education or education technology (as an educator or at a company serving educators)
Benefits & Perks:
At TpT, we believe the positive experience of employees is essential to growth, both individually & collectively. To achieve our mission of Empowering Educators to Teach at Their Best, we must also empower the members of our TpT Team to work at their best. To that end, two of our core company values are We Learn & Grow Together & We Enjoy the Journey. Weve committed to these values & to our employees through investing in added benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free Telemedicine Membership - 24/7 access to trusted medical advisors
- Generous PTO & Wellness Days
- 5 Week Recharge Leave after 5 Years, to refresh & celebrate the impact youve had at TpT
- Generous Parental Leave (for new parents) for time to adjust to parenthood, plus additional six weeks for the birth parent
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to promote employee inclusivity & belonging
- Engineering Learning Fridays (ELF), to provide a space each week for Engineering teams to collaborate & learn from each other
- Professional Development Stipend, to support the professional growth of employees (including - but not limited to - subscriptions, books, lectures, etc.)
- Annual Company Events (Camp TpT, Field Day, Hackathons, Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, Classroom Visits, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.