Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking individuals to join our Customer Support organization that supports the Twilio product suite. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company & what our customers have come to expect & love about Twilio.
We are one of the fastest growing organizations at Twilio & are hiring for multiple Technical Support Engineering roles at all levels.
Twilio is looking for candidates with experience supporting Email and/or Cloud-Based technologies, who are customer focused with a passion for providing an award-winning technical support experience. Excellent customer service is one of the core values & what our customers have come to expect & love about our service. If you are technically savvy, customer focused, & have outstanding communication skills, keep reading.
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing customer/technical support role, supporting Email, Communications, SaaS or related technologies
- A demonstrated history of customer focus, empathy, active listening, & the ability to diplomatically address customer concerns & provide feedback
- Experience communicating complex technical issues to both technical & non-technical audiences via phone or email
- Self Motivation - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focus - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals & tasks, not simply to be busy & active
- Experience with the following:
- Supporting Email (or similar) REST APIs
- Reading/Debugging HTML (a plus)
- JIRA/Confluence Experience (a plus)
- SQL (a plus)
As a Technical Support Engineer you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Provide product support for a wide range of customer inquiries received via telephone, email, social media & chat.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify ways to improve existing processes & procedures.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Be the point of escalation for complex issues within support, & escalate to Product & Engineering teams as necessary.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Coach, guide, assist newer members of the Customer Support team with customer issues.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure Support SLAs & CSAT goals are consistently met & ticket queues are well managed.
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, & your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.