Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is searching for a skilled Campaign OperationsSpecialist/Manager to join our team in Boston. This person will join a growing team of three responsible for wrangling our daily campaign execution, & skyrocketing us to operational excellence.
As a Campaign Operations Specialist/Manager, you will maintain the company's marketing automation system while working closely with members of the Marketing Team to execute & track campaigns, optimizing the effectiveness of global marketing efforts. The right candidate for this role will work with multiple teams located throughout the Americas, Europe, & Asia Pacific, while managing many different projects simultaneously.
This position presents an incredible opportunity to work with a top-tier enterprise marketing technology stack, as well as apositive, collaborative, & ambitious team of globally distributed marketers. Oh, & a good deal of travel to places like London, Paris, Switzerland, Germany, & maybe a couple other locations if that's your thing!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with the content & creative teams to develop campaign assets such as landing pages, emails, webinars, etc.
- Be the in-house expert on our marketing automation software & employ best-in-class operational processes
- Improve lead management, lead scoring, email marketing & nurturing programs based on data
- Manage intake of new leads; develop processes & guidelines for list import to ensure database integrity, query lead lists, & cleanse lead lists prior to import
- Work with marketing analysts to develop key performance indicators (KPIs), standardized reports, dashboards to track program performance, & identifying areas for optimization
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, nurturing, & database management
- Develop & manage database hygiene campaigns
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar or complimentary role
- Experience working with a marketing automation tool (preferably Marketo) a CRM (preferably Salesforce), & a CRM (preferably WordPress)
- Knowledge of landing page & email marketing best practices
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills; ability to use data & metrics to back up assumptions & assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Strong problem solving & issue-resolution skills
- Passionate about processes,automationand information systems - must
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time & project management skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM & Google Analytics/Search Console- a plus
- Basic HTML knowledge & ability to customize marketing or office tools (e.g.: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Can-do attitude & willingness to take a hands-on approach
- Native-level English. Bilingual French orGermana bonus
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, or other related field preferred but not required.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.