About the position
TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars & less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. Using TrialSparks existing technology platform, equipment, & staffing - physicians can conduct clinical research & provide patients with access to potentially transformative therapies.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Building & maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with TrialSpark network physicians
- Onboarding & training all new physicians
- Supporting the study feasibility team in order to get physicians the ideal studies based on their patient panel composition & research interests
- Organizing, streamlining, & project managing complex issues to ensure the success of physicians in our network
- Working with internal teams to improve processes, with an eye toward creating a better physician experience
Youd be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience in an Account Manager or similar client-facing role (healthcare is a plus!)
- Have a Bachelors degree
- Are passionate about startups & entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch & can operate effectively in fast moving environments.
- Are an effective communicator & thrive in customer-facing roles.
- Are detail-oriented & thorough. You are used to double- & triple-checking your work.
- Are organized, persistent & empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks & arent afraid to track down people you need to help solve problems.
- Are passionate about providing great experiences & quantifying your results.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.