About the Right Team Member
Were looking for a wordsmith, a top-notch communicator & an expert collaborator. Youre a self starter who is ready to dive in & tell ClassPass story to help our members achieve their fitness goals, & help our business achieve its goals, too.
Our ideal candidate is a creative & idea-driven copywriter who knows how to deliver compelling messages, craft the perfect headlines & communicate the most complex ideas simply & effectively. As an integral member of the Creative & Marketing teams, youll be representing our brand voice with each & every word, whether youre writing acquisition emails, developing ad copy or conceptualizing our next campaign. This is a unique opportunity for a highly adaptable writer to flex their skills in shaping the voice of ClassPass.
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1 million studio fitness classes annually, & inspiring them to live more actively. Since our founding in 2013, weve built the worlds leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand & an unparalleled community. Were revolutionizing fitness, & even after being recognized as one of Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe were just getting started.
Our growing team (now over 500 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work & working out seriously. Were as inspired by the 35M+ reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members & studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate, create, & discover new ways we can make the world a more active place.
- Craft copy across all mediums including our website, app, emails, ad campaigns, promotional collateral & more. Experience on paid social channels is essential.
- Write both big & small, from email subject lines, to naming, to campaign headlines
- A willingness to test & iterate to land on the most performant messaging per channel & user segment
- Adopt & develop our brand voice to ensure that it consistently represents a best-in-class fitness brand, all while keeping our business objectives top of mind
- Help maintain company-wide voice guidelines, including taxonomy docs, copy style guides, etc.
- Contribute in creative brainstorms & take ideas from infancy to execution
- Work closely with our in-house creative team of designers & videographers to develop high-impact, best-in-class assets across media channels
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing, Product, Partnership, Customer Experience & Corporate teams, to elevate & grow the ClassPass brand across multiple audiences
- 25 years of experience working in house and/or at a creative agency
- Strong communication & coordination skills, with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Proven success writing copy across multiple mediums that produces results, from conversions to purchases to engagement
- You sweat the details with an excellent eye for grammar, editing & proofreading
- Ability to prioritize & manage workload & deadlines, plus a can-do, take-initiative attitude
- Portfolio of your past work demonstrating the above
- Love of fitness a plus