KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of data & how it impacts the business. The person must have a strong desire to learn many parts of the business including, supply chain, finance, & construction. Candidate must have advanced knowledge of excel, macros, & the ability to learn & train others on new software easily. Candidate must work well with teams. The candidate must be comfortable dealing with multiple departments, project teams, & help streamline & unify data. The candidate must be detail oriented, organized, & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with project teams, procurement & estimating to provide useful data & analysis.
- Assist in developing reporting tools that will provide useful data that can be used across multiple departments.
- Understanding ofData relationships with a good knowledge of Microsoft BI, tableau, & advanced reporting tools.
- Be able to provide data in a visual way that is easily accessible on mobile devices & understood by those that do not have the advanced knowledge of the data collected.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a Data analytics role providing advanced reporting
- Must possess strong analytical skills & should have a keen eye for data details.
- Should be an exceptional team playerand able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able tosimultaneouslywork on Multiple projects
- Experience with Tableau preferred, but not required
- BS/MS in Computer science or Information technology is preferred
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.