This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
As a Product Manager advocating for our hospitality merchants, you will be responsible to translate the industry needs to number of product development work-streams. You will focus on formalising projects & guiding the Development team on implementation. You will be additionally focused on the other side of the project value-chain: working with Account Management, Sales, Marketing, & Support to communicate about your product. As such, the ideal candidate thrives on a multifaceted role across the entire lifecycle of a product, wearing many hats to see Adyens goals through conception, implementation, & launch.
What youll do:
- Responsible for Adyens hospitality solution, you hold the bigger picture, as well as the detailed specifications from partners systems, the specifics of the domain, to operational issues. Act as the single point-of-contact for owned areas; understand commercial offers & guide the Sales team on how to use them.
- Understand what partners & competitors have to offer & evangelise those effective feature sets within Adyen.
- Scope a varying degree of projects, from small improvements & bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure & product. Be able to confidently create a technical proposal that can be delivered to the developer for implementation.
- Project Tracking & Implementation: Be the driving force behind proper project tracking & thecontinualimplementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand.
Who you are:
- Experience with hospitality systems such as Oracle Opera, Sabre SynXis, Infor; is a strong plus.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills & the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside of Adyen.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential to influence payments in the hospitality industry.
- Technical Aptitude:Experience with programming is a strong plus.
- Project Management:Familiarity with various project management techniques & philosophies. Previous experience seeing projects through from beginning to end & owning the entire process.
- Flexibility: As the go to person, the Product Manager has to wear many hats. Comfortable with going from a meeting with an engineer, a marketer, & an account manager all in one afternoon, tailoring messaging based on the audience.
- Execution: A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills & the ability to lead & manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Commercial & Marketing:Experience working closely with commercial & marketing teams to drive forward a consistent vision leading to successful customer acquisitions.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences).
- Results Oriented:Proven record ofhigh performancemanaging complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, & commitment) & fostering collaboration throughout organisations.