As Data Analyst, Member Experience, reporting into the Senior Manager of Ecommerce Analytics, you will lead data collection, analysis, & reporting projects that will help improve the experience of Peloton members globally! You will be based in Plano, TX.
- Define & align metrics with the Member Experience Analytics functional team.
- Establish & maintain strong business partnerships & cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Lead data validation for SAP conversion objects relevant for the Member Experience team
- Interpret Zendesk ticket data to determine recommendations for improved data logging & process improvement for the Member Experience team
- Work with a cross-functional & cross-continental team to define & clarify analytic requirements, develop analysis plans, & ensure data quality standards.
- Build data models, dashboards & reports to support specific experiments & initiatives.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data & its capabilities as it pertains to the member experience aspect of our business.
- Generate ideas for analyses to shape future projects, contributing to a pipeline of opportunities that will help Peloton achieve its ambitious growth goals.
- BA/BS in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- 3+ years work experience in analytics/business intelligence/data science capacity
- Hands-on experience with reporting & data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- A team player, excels in a collaborative work environment
- Capable of explaining the most complex models in a succinct & digestible manner
- Familiarity with member support functions, SAP & / or Zendesk
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.